Planning a wedding can be stressful, but planning a lifetime together does not have to be. We offer premarital counseling using the PREPARE/ENRICH program that is led by a certified relationship facilitator. The facilitator will help you identify the strengths of your relationship as well as some potential growth areas for you as a couple. By learning better communication skills and discussing the different aspects of your life together, you will enter your union with a better understanding of one another, and with a stronger bond.
Whether you are dating or engaged to be married, premarital counseling using the PREPARE/ENRICH relationship assessment tool can help you:
- Get to know one another on a deeper level
- Explore each partner’s personality traits
- Evaluate your relationship and identify strengths and growth areas
- Strengthen your communication skills
- Work through possible conflicts
- Discuss issues that matter to you both
- Set goals for your future together
The main component of the program is an on-line survey each partner completes in his/her free time, in about 30-45 minutes. The survey will assess 12 different areas of your relationship. This is followed by a few sessions with your therapist facilitator to discuss results and learn the tools you need in order to improve and strengthen your relationship. For more information about the PREPARE/ENRICH program, click here.